Your Chromecast gives you the ability to control the FYC application from your Android mobile device,
your Apple mobile device (iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch), or your computer
from a Chrome browser with the Google Cast extension installed.
Make sure to:
1) Plug in the Chromecast to your Television.
2) Connect your mobile device/tablet to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
3) Open the Google Home app and set up the Chromecast as a new device.
Information on how to set up your chromecast can be found here: CHROMECAST
Set up FYC once you've set up the Chromecast on the Google Home app:
1) Launch the FYC app on your device.
2) Once you’re signed in, select the Cast icon from the upper or lower right side of the screen.
3) Select your Chromecast from the list of available devices to launch the FYC app on your TV.
4) Select content to watch and press Play on the mobile app.
Your device is now connected. Enjoy!
To disconnect your cast, simply sign out of FYC or tap on the icon on the device you are using to cast from.
This is what you'll need to run chromecast:
1. A Google account
2. A home Wi-fi network
3. One of the following mobile devices:
An Android phone running Android 5.0 and higher
An Android tablet running Android 6.0 and higher
An iPhone or iPad with iOS 11.0 and higher
4.The Google Home app updated to the latest version